Title Insurance Litigation
The team at the Law Office of Keith S. Garret, P.C. has extensive experience in managing disputes and litigation related to title insurance. We are often retained to represent title insurance underwriters directly, or insureds under policies of title insurance. Our office handles title claims and litigation statewide in New York, in both Supreme Court and Surrogate’s Court, in disputes and litigation involving a wide range of issues including but not limited to:
- Deed Transfers
- Easements, Right of Way and Access Issues
- Adverse Possession
- Insurance Coverage
- Title Insurance Litigation
- RPAPL Article 15 Actions and Quiet Title Actions
- Bar Claim Actions
- Equitable Subrogation
- Land Document Reformation and Recording
- Ownership Disputes and Partition Actions
- Establishing Lien Priority
- Subordinating Competing Mortgage and/or Ownership Interests
If you need an attorney with the experience and skills needed for appellate advocacy, contact the Law Office of Keith S. Garret, P.C. We are well versed in what appellate courts require and are skilled at presenting strong, persuasive arguments to the court.
Clients often seek assistance following an adverse lower court decision or when a favorable lower court decision is being appealed by an adversary. When you require a litigation team to handle your appeal, contact the Law Office of Keith S. Garret, P.C.